Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. The company owned branch are currently looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
Join a growing national network where you can make a difference and practice your values in a positive, friendly and flexible work environment.
We are currently looking for Administration Coordinator to join our Northern Beaches & Northern Suburbs office based support team. The Administration Coordinator provides comprehensive, high quality administrative support to the Just Better Care office. The Administration Coordinator is responsible for customer service relations, supporting intake and rostering processes to ensure effective and efficient operations and ensuring the smooth running of the office. The Administration Coordinator provides a courteous, knowledgeable and reliable liaison between customers, the public and staff members. A professional and enthusiastic image must therefore be maintained at all times.
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, hrs negotiable withhin business hours.
What you will need:
- High level of professionalism
- Relevant qualifications in office administration
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to priories task in a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in administration support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability or experience contributing to effective problem resolution and decision making, that maintains quality customer focused service delivery
- Ability to exercise judgement in the referral of complex matters
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy
- Current and clear Criminal Record Check
Join a friendly, professional business that provides you with training and support to develop your career. We offer a range of benefits including: varied work, training, online learning, free employee assistance program, staff recognition programs and more.
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please apply today by clicking on “Apply for this job”. Possible starts with you. Enquiries 02 9934 9999 Submit a cover letter outlining the essential criteria and a copy of you CV/Resume