NDIS and Residential Senior Advisor
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently. We are currently looking for a NDIS and Residential Senior Advisor to join our Gold Coast team. You can play an integral role in managing individualised services delivered to customers within the community and Supported Independent Living residences. We are looking for someone passionate about supporting people in your community to live their best life possible!
The NIDS and Residential Senior Advisor is responsible for managing NDIS and Supported Independent Living (SIL) operations, including providing leadership to a team of office and field based staff.
Within the NDIS and SIL space this role will seek out opportunities for growth and is responsible for overseeing operations, service management, governance and business development.
This role is responsible for ensuring excellence in service delivery and compliance with all relevant professional standards, industry standards and legislative requirements.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Providing effective leadership, supervision and performance management to a small team of administration and community-based staff
- Ensure overall delivery of quality services, compliant systems and related governance, in accordance with the organisation’s vision, mission, values & strategic objectives, and in alignment with the requirements of industry laws, regulations and expectations.
- Contribute to the organisation’s ability to heighten “customer experience” and future growth of both NDIS community customers and SIL houses
- Manage team KPI’s, analyse outcomes and provide regular reporting to optimize service delivery, workforce efficiency and output
- Maintain and respond to customer feedback and incidents
- Identify and participate in opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing customers to address and meet their changing requirements
- Maintain appropriate Work Health and Safety practices
- Provide regular feedback & reports to senior management as required
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions as required
- Managing compliance with all Just Better Care policies and procedures, statutory and contractual requirements in relation to management of service delivery
- Overseeing Care Plan management and ensuring they are followed by support staff and reviewed accordingly
We are currently seeking:
- An experienced leader, passionate about providing high quality NDIS and SIL services
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal and negotiations skills
- An experienced SIL House manager confident in setting up new accommodations
- Someone able to inspire their team with a commitment to driving growth
- A flexible, hands on manager with an aptitude for problem-solving
- An expert at managing relationships with key stakeholders – both internally and externally
What you will need:
- Relevant qualifications in Social, Welfare, Community or Disability field with a minimum Diploma of Business Administration or Community Services
- Previous experience with the management and/or set up of SIL accommodations
- Recent experience in a senior role within the NDIS framework
- Contemporary knowledge of NDIS standards and legislation
- Proven leadership skills and an ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Ability to deal with conflict and manage conflict resolution outcomes
- Strong interpersonal, open communications and negotiations skills
- Effective decision making skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective organisational, planning and reporting skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including the spreadsheet and Microsoft Office
- Current criminal record check clearance and working with children check and NSID Workers Screening
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- Varied work supporting a diverse range of customers
- A fully maintained company vehicle
- The opportunity to lead a supportive team that makes a real difference within our community
- Training & development opportunities (including free access to our online learning tools & programs)
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
If you would like to join our team as an NDIS Support Advisor and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.