Support Worker - Personal Care
$32 - $71 per hour (SCHADS Award Rates paid weekly including casual loading and penalty rates)
Just Better Care Perth provides in-home aged care and disability support services, assisting people to live independently.
We are currently looking for Community Support Professionals to join our Perth team. You can enjoy a flexible work-life balance and support people in your community to live their best life possible.
This role involves travelling to Client's homes and providing a high level of personal care assistance.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Personal care: showering, dressing, grooming, medication assistance, transfers in and out of bed, toileting assistance including supporting bowel and catheter care
- Supporting customers in the use of aids and personal equipment including: standing or walking frames, wheelchairs, manual or electric hoists, sliding sheets or moving boards, hearing aids and other physical aids
- Supporting customers with complex and/or challenging needs
- Monitoring the well-being of customers and reporting on their progress
- Attending training as required
What you will need:
- Minimum Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Individual Support or Disability Services (preferred)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Experience in providing personal care is preferred
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable, registered and insured vehicle (comprehensive insurance is preferred)
- Smartphone with internet access
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- In line with WA Mandatory regulations, all staff must have had their first COVID-19 Vaccine by 1st December 2021 and be fully vaccinated by 31st December 2021.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- SCHADS Award Rates paid weekly including casual loading and penalty rates
- Varied work supporting a diverse range of customers
- Ability to work independently and close to home
- Comprehensive training & internal development opportunities
- Free access to our online learning tools & programs
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff recognition programs
- Ongoing support and advice from our friendly local office team
If you would like to join our growing team of Community Support Professionals please apply today.