Occupational Therapist Community PT and FT North and South of the River
What's on offer:
- SECURE FULL TIME and PART TIME North and South of the River opportunities available
- HYBRID role - Ability to work from home options*
- Community based role
- Ability to salary package a fully maintained vehicle*
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550
- Monday to Friday work opportunities
- Experienced practitioners and graduates are welcome to apply
We are currently seeking to appoint an Occupational Therapist with a passion to provide comprehensive and holistic care to join the allied health team at our Juniper Community division. This role is community based, suited to individuals who enjoy vast array of occupational therapy intervention within a community setting. You will work closely with your clients, significant others and relevant health/support professionals in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
Whether you have a long-held passion for aged care, or you are keen to build upon your experience by assisting the elderly to live their best life, Juniper will welcome your application for this role.
You will be part of a supportive and dedicated Occupational Therapy team, striving to maximize client’s participation in meaningful occupations and quality of life.
On offer is a flexible position working in a permanent full time bases or a part time capacity ( Will also consider casual * ). We will be happy to discuss your circumstances and accommodate your preferences wherever possible, in order to recruit the best person for this role. Base sites include Bentley and Karrinyup
Please contact Zorica in Recruitment on 6119 5828
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Completion of functional assessments
- Aids and equipment prescription
- Home modification recommendations
- Supporting the maintenance or restoration of client’s independence
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with clients
- Provide supervision and support to therapy assistants
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary team
- Responding to the requests and concerns of families and other Carers
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- WA Driver's Licence and flexibility to travel across Perth metro areas
Juniper is a leading provider of care, accommodation and support services for older Western Australians. We are a values driven, community benefit organisation that excels in social enterprise for the benefit of all people. Our response to increasing need encompasses a strong presence throughout metropolitan Perth and in the Kimberley, Mid-West, Wheatbelt and Great Southern regions, giving us one of the largest care footprints in Australia. We believe in celebrating life, and strive to add value to the communities in which we operate, where our staff and volunteers work to deliver our Vision and Mission.
People of all ages and cultures are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.