Cleaner and Laundry Attendant
Karingal Green is a world-class aged care community providing a range of residential options, specialist services and in-home & community care services. This unique, integrated community is part of Hall & Prior’s ongoing commitment to design and deliver leading, quality and relevant aged care options that ensure better health outcomes for Western Australians.
Located in High Wycombe in the City of Kalamunda, Karingal Green sits on a spacious 1.6 hectares of land nestled at the foothills of the Darling Scarp amongst lush natural bushland.
The thoughtfully designed community will include 160 residential aged care beds catering to all levels of care needs. The home offers generously appointed, modern accommodation designed to suit the specific needs of residents; beautiful living and garden spaces; a wellness centre, hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, café and cinema; an on-site allied and primary health clinic; and a dedicated research, training and education centre.
At Karingal Green we are building a team of compassionate and caring people who will work to create an environment that’s loving, caring and supportive, whilst providing the highest standard of clinical care consistent with the Hall & Prior Aged Care Group.
We are inviting applications for Hospitality Care Professionals, such as Cleaners and Laundry Attendants, to join our team!
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Experience in manual task and demonstrated competency
- Flexible working attitude with a willingness to work as required across a 24/7 rotating roster with a reliable
- Knowledge of safe handling and storage of chemicals
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting
- Demonstrated time management and organisation skills and ability to coordinate and prioritise workload
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with consumers
- Computer skills and competent documentation skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Current National Police Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- Current NDIS Screening, or willingness to obtain
- Current Influenza and full COVID19 Vaccinations, or willingness to obtain
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Well-appointed end of trip facilities
- On site wellness centre and café
- On site learning and education centre
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
If you would like to become a part of our team at Karingal Green and would like to submit your expression of interest click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Compassionate People, Dedicated to Care