Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic team who are committed to creating a Municipality that has a healthy, vibrant, beautiful environment and harmonious connected and resilient community. We are focused on, not only achieving our organisational goals but assisting staff to realise their professional and personal goals.
You will be required to assist with the full range of Council's civil construction and maintenance activities across the municipality in a safe and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Class C Driver's License
- WHS Induction White Card
- Recent civil labouring experience
- Concrete formwork and finishing experience
- General literacy and numeracy skills
Kiama Municipal Council is seeking a reliable Construction Labourer to join our Works team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone accustomed to hands on work, looking for a job that has variety and gives you access to great training in a positive working environment.
- Permanent full time, 38 hours per week, 9 day working fortnight
- Salary from $930.40 to $981.20 per week (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- plus 10% superannuation
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Bruce Brownlow on 0401 134 461.
Closing Date: Sunday 10 June 2022, 11:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
How to Apply:
- Please Fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you'll have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application, you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application. (Please ensure you check your "Junk Mail" folder.)
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.