Exercise Physiologist / Occupational Therapist - Rockhampton
About the Opportunity
You will assist individuals to engage in meaningful occupations through a client-centred approach, which enables optimal health and wellbeing. This includes pre-employment assessments, health-related projects and onsite injury prevention work.
You will be accountable for:-
- Conducting Pre-Employment Assessments including drug & alcohol, audiology, spirometry and functional testing to assess fitness for work
- Attending Workplaces to deliver a range of health-related projects and onsite injury prevention services
- Contributing to the continued growth of our Occupational Health business.
As an Allied Health Profressional with at least 12 months experience in a similar role (preferable), some of your other talents and attributes include:
- Current registration as an Occupational Therapist with AHPRA or accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist with ESSA.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- An ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic team environment
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable transport.
Join Our Team
When you work for KINNECT, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Performance based incentives
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler
- Opportunities to relocate to other parts of Australia.
How to Apply
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button. Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal to be considered.
For further information, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com.
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.