Drug and Alcohol Testing Trainer and Assessor
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Drug and Alcohol Testing Trainer and Assessor, you will be responsible for delivering workplace drug and alcohol testing training in line with the nationally recognised unit of competency HLTPAT005 Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing. Programs are delivered in face-to-face public courses, in-house for clients and blended programs via webinar.
This is a casual or contract position with great conditions and remuneration for the right candidate.
You will be accountable for:-
- Providing leading training services to our clients to assist them to become skilled workplace drug and alcohol testers
- Contributing to the continual improvement approach to course design and delivery
- Exceptional training compliance
Depending on skills and experience, other training opportunities may also be available related to workplace health and safety, respiratory fit testing and training and workplace rehabilitation training.
As an experienced drug and alcohol tester and trainer, you will have the required training competencies and accreditations and proven experience, your talents and attributes include:
- The qualifications HLTPAT005 Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing and TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (both mandatory)
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance (contractor position only)
- Strong attention to detail
- A current Driver’s Licence, own transport and flexibility to travel to various sites in Victoria as required.
JOIN OUR TEAM
When you work for KINNECT Training, you work with a group of likeminded people who enjoy a variety of challenges each day. As a valued employee, we offer you unrivalled workplace benefits, an industry leading culture and a diverse client base. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- A flexible working environment
- Sophisticated systems and technology to make your job simpler
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button. Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal to be considered.
For further information, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com.
This position is being sourced directly by KINNECT. We respectfully request no agency approaches.