About the position
We are seeking multiple experienced Registered Nurses to join our team in the beautiful five-star Greenway Views Village. We have full-time, part-time and casual positions available.
- Deliver nursing care and clinical management to village residents and/or community clients
- Provide education to village residents and/or community clients oriented towards the promotion of health improvements.
- Supervise team of Personal Care Assistants, EN and Domestic Assistants in day to day activities for residents and provide clinical leadership
- Current Registration with APRHA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (Relevant experience in Aged Care or Community Care is highly desirable)
- Demonstrated competence in medication management, clinical assessment and relevant documentation
- Demonstrated skills in complex wound management, chronic disease management, medication administration, continence and/or palliative care (highly desirable)
- Ability to use technology relevant to the delivery of nursing/care services
- Team Player
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
LDK’s vision is that every senior Australian will be treated with Love, Decency & Kindness in their ageing journey. These values are what form the basis of everything we do. We are proud to be leading the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
What you’ll love about working with us
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Amazing facilities (Free onsite parking)
- Our values of Love, Decency and Kindness
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date.