About the role
- Developing recipes, food presentation and designing menus
- Preparation and service of meals
- Overseeing the kitchen
- Supervise and train new/existing kitchen staff
- Assist with managing food costs
- Undertake all duties in accordance with food safety and hygiene legislations
- Flexible nature with open mind
- Proven hands on kitchen Experience
- Current trade qualification (Cert III in Commercial Cookery)
- Food safety supervisor certification
- First Aid & CPR certificate (or willingness to obtain)
Due to exciting growth within the Hospitality team, we have a full time and casual position available.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive annual salary package (Above award rate)
- Friendly and positive working culture
- Genuine Career opportunities
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing.