LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
About the Role
Provide a high level of customer service and administrative support to the Care Team.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm. Immediate start available.
Reporting to the Village Care Manager, your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to:
- Maintain supplies of clinical/medical, care and cleaning products/aids within the budget provided.
- Check care staff timesheets ensuring accuracy of time keeping and cost coding.
- Coordinating care team mail and stationery orders.
- Assisting as required with induction of new care team members.
- Answering care office telephone calls, enquiries and emails.
- Updating systems as required including sharepoint and e-case.
- Maintaining service provider and third party contractor information.
- Assisting the Village Care Manager, Clinical Case Manager, Dementia Care Coordinator, Resident Service Administrators and the Rostering Adminstrator as required.
- Coordinate Care Team meetings, take minutes, prepare actions lists and follow up.
- Coordinate Care Team training schedules, assist to distribute relevant training materials and secure signed attendance lists.
- Ideal - Certificate III in Individual Support / Aged Care
- Ideal – Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration.
Professional Experience and competencies
- Two years’ experience working in an administrative capacity supporting a large team.
- Experience within an Aged Care or Community care environment would be highly regarded.
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills.
- Strong IT literacy with the ability to learn new systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to work well within a high volume, fast paced team environment.
- The ability to demonstrate the LDK values in your working environment.
If you are interested in the above position and you feel strongly about LDK values and vision, apply now with your resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up-to-date influenza immunisation.