LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors’ Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the Role
- Assisting in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all residents and guests
- Deliver cleaning services for residents included but not limited to:
- Domestic assistance (e.g. dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, making beds, mopping, cleaning indoor windows, washing dishes, changing bed linen, cleaning bathroom/toilets and cleaning inside fridges/ovens)
- Other cleaning services as required.
- Empty bins and general removal of non-infectious and infectious items
- Communicate with all staff, residents and visitors in a professional and customer focused manner
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Qualifications and Experience
- First aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of sound levels of customer service
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our vibrant and supportive team - Apply Now!
Greenway Views offers a supportive and fun environment and free parking.