Recruitment Advisor – Full Time Fixed-Term contract possibility to extend
- Join our fast growing, fast-paced team
- Join an organisation making a genuine difference!
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Full-Time Contract role with possibility to extend
We are proud to lead the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our company culture is world class with our quarterly staff engagement surveys tracking at 4.45/5. 100% of LDK employees surveyed said they would recommend LDK to a friend.
About the role
The Recruitment Advisor will oversee the recruitment function of the People and Culture Team where you will develop recruitment and talent acquisition strategies, processes and capability, and lead resourcing and recruitment activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete end-to-end resourcing and recruitment activities to meet current staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed.
- Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments
- Provide Hiring Managers with the tools and education to assess applicant quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Support leaders identify role requirements including skills and qualifications and assist in the development of position descriptions as required
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies when appropriate
A self-starter, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position (internal or agency)
- Experience working in a similar role in Aged Care would be highly advantageous
- Strong understanding of best practice recruitment and talent acquisition strategies and managing end-to-end recruitment and selection activities.
- Sound knowledge of Industrial framework (i.e. Modern Awards, Aged Care Award...)
- Excellent communication, presentation and coaching skills, including the ability to credibly influence people and decisions
- Ability to prioritise and deal effectively with multiple conflicting priorities
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- LDK Academy (Professional or personal development programs available to all employees)
- Positive and supportive culture driven by our values of Love, Decency and Kindness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life balance
Interested in Applying?
If all the above sounds like you, Apply Now because we would love to hear from you!
Please, only consider employment with LDK Seniors’ Living if you feel as strongly about our vision and values as we do.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.