Project Transition Manager
About Us and The Role
We are proud to lead the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our company culture is world class with our quarterly staff engagement surveys tracking at 4.45/5. 100% of LDK employees surveyed said they would recommend LDK to a friend.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced and driven Project Transition Manager tobe accountable for the successful execution of strategies for the commencement of new stages of villages, and conversion of existing villages that are acquired, to the LDK operating model.
Responsibilities include keeping program timelines and budgets for implementation/conversion; 5 star move in experience for new residents; liaising with residents; liaising with staff in conjunction with the COO and Head of People & Culture to ensure alignment; liaising with the Membership Manager and Village General Manager, as well as the Marketing team to ensure strategies are executed at Village level.
Operational Management and Leadership
- Assist the COO, Village General Manager and Village Leadership Team to develop, track, and control the programme for resident move ins within operating budgets.
- Coordinate and implement team members and the framework to achieve set move in targets by the business, with an optimal (5 star) move in experience.
- Ensure village management and staff are aligned with the LDK Way, and work with the leadership team to identify and address gaps.
- Mentoring as required for village management and team members as required.
Acquisition & Development
- Work closely with the construction team on projects to ensure alignment with LDK’s strategy and timelines, as well as any design brief.
- Work closely with the COO and GM of Developments to approve, prioritize, and control projects to ensure a smooth pipeline rollout to align with existing resources and to also identify resource gaps.
- Review progress of strategy implementation to identify risks and improvements.
Strategy & Planning
- Conduct a review and analysis of all existing villages and new villages to become operational, and identify gaps, risks, opportunities and issues.
- Oversee the project management and implementation of the LDK business model and strategies across all new villages
- Work closely with the COO to ensure strategic plans are aligned with the key business objectives.
- Work closely with each village manager at new villages to ensure alignment with key LDK strategic objectives.
- Provide strategic advice on LDK’s business model in each village and identify improvements across all aspects of the business.
- Participate in risk and operational governance as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Demonstrated operational experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to mentor and motivate staff.
- Demonstrated financial planning and budgeting experience.
- Experience in working in a service environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of senior Australians.
- Working knowledge of retirement village legislation desirable.
- Experience in office administration leadership.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and promote an inclusive environment.
- Advanced computer skills, with the ability to use and learn multiple platforms and systems.
- Commitment to quality and safety leadership and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop employees.
- Conflict resolution and time management skills.
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date.