About the Role
To prepare, evaluate, negotiate, and administer contracts on behalf of LDK, with our clients and suppliers. The Contracts Administrator will oversee the planning, administration, and revision of contracts to meet the needs of LDK.
The Contracts Administrator is the pivotal communication point between all parties to ensure our settlements occur on time.
- Check the Application for Residence and Disclosure Statement are completed correctly when received from Sales.
- Check and record accurately all sales application for residence/contract information in Salesforce and follow up on any outstanding or missing information.
- Deposit cheques from Residents to Solicitor Trust Account.
- Tracking all sales progress from deposit to settlement
- Co-ordination of finance and settlement extensions with the approval from the Contracts Manager.
- Liaise with residents and/or families to sign Deed of Variation for downsizing where we have kept our One Move Promise
- Calculation of exit entitlements for outgoing residents and obtaining appropriate approvals from Finance.
- Ensuring that contract and settlement tracking is up to date to ensure accurate forecasting
- Upon receipt of signed contract by purchaser, ensure contract is in order and advise Contract Manager of any necessary internal approvals
- Maintaining settlement schedule and liaising with relevant legal bodies.
- Keeping track of unit buyback obligations for outgoing residents.
- Provide RP Data to ingoing residents who require to sell a property to fund their ingoing contribution
- Prepare, update and complete all additional forms for contracts and settlements as required (such as Tenancy Agreements, etc)
- Real estate agency background or similar preferred but not essential.
- Confidence and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proven experience in residential retirement property or real estate would be highly regarded.
- More than 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of, or ability to rapidly acquire, additional computer applications including the company’s proprietary sales CRM system.
- Ability to contribute effectively and positively within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve strict set targets.
- Strong attention to detail
- SalesForce experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Trustworthy, honest, reliable and resilient.
- Ability to work under supervision and as directed but also the ability to work independently.
- Strong customer orientation.
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your cover letter and resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and influenza immunisation.