Dementia Care RN
We are seeking a passionate registered nurse to fill our Dementia Care RN vacancy. Reporting to the Village Care Manager, the Dementia Care RN is required to coordinate and lead the care services for our residents living with dementia. This exciting new permanent full time position works to uphold our philosophy of independence and enablement and will work with our care team to ensure all residents receive flexible and individualized care plans. With a passion for working with the elderly, our Dementia Care RN supports and motivates others to make a positive difference to our residents lives, whilst upholding our values of Love Decency and Kindness.
- Initiate quality and improvement in dementia care delivered at LDK Seniors’ Living.
- Identify and address the clinical, health and social care needs of residents living with dementia, ensuring independence and choice.
- Act as the lead advocate for best practice care for residents living with dementia.
- Develop and lead a care pathway for the management and care of residents living with dementia, showing innovation in service delivery.
- Build the capacity of staff through training, mentoring and leading by example, to respond effectively to residents with dementia.
- Build partnerships with care professionals, both internal and external, that impact on the lives of residents living with dementia.
- Engage in care planning and implementation of care plans in conjunction with the Clinical Case Manager.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience working as a Dementia Care RN
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of care staff to achieve optimal outcomes for residents
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date and COVID vaccination status.