LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Undertake regular corrective and routine planned preventative maintenance and grounds work to ensure the appearance and condition of the Village and it’s buildings, plant, facilities, equipment and grounds areas are of a quality standard required to provide a pleasant and safe environment for our residents, staff and visitors.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks such as undertaking visual inspections of building, plant and equipment to identify items that require maintenance or repairs
- Carry out corrective maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, changing washers and seals, painting, regrouting, cleaning, water blasting, etc.
- Carry out minor repairs to buildings, plant and equipment
- General gardening duties
- Respond to maintenance issues, including requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to work Monday to Friday - 7:30am - 4pm (Open to flexibility)
- Demonstrate experience in undertaking maintenance duties
- Experience in planning and managing job allocations in a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of computer skills
- Demonstrate our company values of Love, Decency and Kindness to our residents
LDK has a mandatory vaccination policy in regards to Covid 19 and Flu Vaccination.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up-to-date flu vaccination prior to commencing.