Learning and Development Manager
LDK is leading change for Senior Australians. Working with us you can expect a 5 star employee experience, industry leading employee engagement scores and growth through our LDK Academy. Our people are passionate, live and breathe the values of love, decency and kindness every day, and have a whole lot of fun doing it!
About the Role
This position actively searches, creatively designs, proactively partners and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognise employee development, ensuring alignment with strategic business objectives and maintaining high quality standards in instructional design and development for all employees.
- Manage and maintain overall Induction and Orientation process at LDK.
- Manage LDK’s Learning Management System (Altura Learning).
- Design and develop further LMS curriculum
- Identify training needs with Managers and Employees.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive Annual Training Roadmap.
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development.
- Design and Implement ongoing Organisational Wide Development workshops.
- Implement and nurture LDK candidate development programs, utilising metrics to validate return on investment.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum.
- Maintain performance evaluation analytics for training content, delivery, activities, engagement, and outcomes.
- 5-7 years of learning and development experience including developing, implementing, and delivering training
- Strong consultative approach
- Measuring and evaluating impact experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Human Resource Development, or a related field.
- eLearning design experience and demonstrated expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules.
- Experience in the human services industry (aged care, community care or health care) would be highly regarded
- Strong technological literacy
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changed timelines, deadlines or significant events
- Ability to work independently, with senior managers and with consultative processes to develop co-operation and a positive workplace culture
What's in it for you?
- LDK Academy (Professional or personal development programs available to all employees)
- Positive and supportive culture driven by our values of Love, Decency and Kindness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Value Proposition program
Interested in Applying?
If all the above sounds like you, Apply Now because we would love to hear from you!
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact email@example.com if you have further questions.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an influenza and COVID-19 immunisation up-to-date prior to commencing.