Personal Care Assistant
Join our LDK Team!
LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Located in the Upper North Shores of Sydney and nestled in a beautiful garden setting, this Retirement Village is home to over 350 residents in over 400 properties. It is a community that our residents and staff are proud to be part of; and where our values: - Love, Decency and Kindness are noticeable in everything we do.
To provide personal care and/or domestic assistance support services to residents as allocated by the Shift Supervisor and/or Village Care Manager. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing quality personal care as requested by the resident and in line with the resident’s care plan (where documented)
- Responding to emergency call outs in accordance with LDK policies and processes
- Understanding and implementing individual residents care plans and assist with delivery of range of activities (social, physical, emotional)
- Provision of manual handling to assist residents with daily tasks
Demonstrating experience in a similar role, you will have proven yourself as a Personal Care Worker who treats residents in a respectful and courteous manner. Further, you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Modules equivalent to Module CHCC305C (assist clients with medication) is essential
- First aid / CPR certificates
- A non-learner driver’s license would be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in community or aged care would be highly regarded
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Most importantly, you will be a team player who lives and breathes our values every day.
How to apply
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have influenza immunisation.