Food and Beverage Attendant
- Full Time and casual positions available
- New restaurant opening within the village
LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
Due to exciting and major growth in the Hospitality Team at our Canberra village. We are seeking full-time and casual Food and Beverage Attendants. You will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our residents and other guests.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all residents and guests
- Attend to guest and resident queries and/or complaints
- Take food and beverage orders
- Opening/closing of Café
- Ensure the dining areas are clean and well presented
- Ensure all till procedures are carried out
- Proven Food handling and waiting experience
- Experience in any point of sale system
- Current Food safety training
- Current RSA training
- One year of experience working in a similar role and/or environment
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards residents, guests and colleagues
- Ability to work proactively and unsupervised
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact email@example.com if you have more questions.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing.