Lineage Logistics is the world’s largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider. We have a global network of over 400 facilities totalling over 2 billion cubic feet which spans 19 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
With more than 22,000 dedicated employees, we serve customers across the food and perishable industries from Fortune 500 companies to growing regional food producers. Lineage was listed as number 17 on CNBC’s 2021 Disrupter 50 List, the No 1. Data Science company, and 23rd overall, on Fast Company’s 2019 list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies, in addition to being included on Fortune’s Change The World list in 2020.
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore, with approximately 1900 employees.
We have an opportunity for a Financial Accountant on a fixed term basis (18 months). This role is based at our Dandenong South site and reports to the Regional Financial Controller - Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance regarding the weekly and month end reporting along with analysis and support
- Ensure general ledger balance sheet accounts are being reconciled and issues are being addressed
- Processing of journals and accruals
- Accounting for the Lineage Trusts under guidance of Senior Finance
- Support for all Capex & FA processing
- Assist in the Annual Budget Process, acting as a key point of contact on specific aspects of the annual budget process.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies
- General advice to and support of site management and the wider business on financial activities
- Review current accounting processes and implement areas of improvement
- Review the appropriateness of accounting accruals and make recommendations accordingly
- Support and backup for the AR & AP functions
To be Successful you will have:
- 2-3 years plus experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Accountancy or related business disciplines
- CPA or CA qualification
- Strong knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of Australian peripheral taxation legislation
- Ability to apply accounting principles and concepts
- Excellent system skills with good knowledge of General Ledger packages
- Ability to deal with difficult issues in an analytical and precise manner
- Knowledge of Workday ERP an advantage
- Attention to detail combining strong analytical skills with an operational focus
Our Purpose: Transform the food supply-chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Our Vision: To be the world’s most dynamic temperature-controlled logistics company
Our Values: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold & Servant Leadership.
If you would like to join the team, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!