Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic
Edinburgh Parks, Adelaide
Lineage Logistics is the world’s largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider. We have a global network of over 400 facilities totalling over 2 billion cubic feet which spans 19 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
With more than 22,000 dedicated employees, we serve customers across the food and perishable industries from Fortune 500 companies to growing regional food producers. Lineage was listed as number 17 on CNBC’s 2021 Disrupter 50 List, the No 1. Data Science company, and 23rd overall, on Fast Company’s 2019 list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies, in addition to being included on Fortune’s Change The World list in 2020.
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore, with approximately 1900 employees.
We currently have an opportunity for a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic (Qualified) for our Edinburgh Parks Workshop.
Thus position is an important role in ensuring the Transport Fleet is services & repaired to NHVR/COR standards and maintenance accreditation.
Award coverage for this role will be Vehicle Repair, Services & Retail Award (MA000089) with a Pay Rate of $40-$45 p/hr based on experience.
Key deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve Productivity greater than 95%
- Achieve Efficiency greater than 95%
- Downtime less than 5%
- Rework less than 2%
- Consistently hitting or exceeding the goals and objectives set by self and others
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Step up to address difficult issues
To be successful you will have:
- 5 years’ plus experience in a similar role (industry experience is preferable)
- Must be a Trade Qualified in Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- Welding Skills (not essential)
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical faults and Running diagnostic tests on vehicle
- Analysing diagnostic test results.
- Understanding of automotive workshop processes
- Previous general repairs including servicing duties experience for Trucks, Trailers and Brake Overhauling
- Experience with mechanical assembly, heavy vehicle automotive, welding and electrical
- Strong experience with power tools (hand tools, pneumatic tools)
- Work on a shared roster system with early starts and week-end work
- Must be prepared to work on a rotating breakdowns roster.
Our Purpose: Transform the food supply-chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Our Vision: To be the world’s most dynamic temperature-controlled logistics company
Our Values: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold & Servant Leadership.
If you would like to join the team, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.