Lineage Logistics is the world’s largest temperature-controlled industrial REIT and logistics solutions provider. We have a global network of over 400 facilities totalling over 2 billion cubic feet which spans 19 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
With more than 22,000 dedicated employees, we serve customers across the food and perishable industries from Fortune 500 companies to growing regional food producers. Lineage was listed as number 17 on CNBC’s 2021 Disrupter 50 List, the No 1. Data Science company, and 23rd overall, on Fast Company’s 2019 list of The World’s Most Innovative Companies, in addition to being included on Fortune’s Change The World list in 2020.
Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
The Asia Pacific region currently includes Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Singapore, with approximately 1900 employees.
We have an opportunity for a HR Executive/Generalist to join our HR team, based at District 7 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. As a matrix organisation, the role reports to the Country HR Leader of Vietnam as part of the Asia Pacific HR team.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Leaders with basic HR enquiries
- Manage the recruitment process from hire to onboarding
- Draft employment contracts and change letters
- Manager HR administration activities such as filing, probationary periods, reporting etc.
- Register PIT codes and manage the claim process for insurances
- Assist with preparing and submitting reports relating to employee matters to the Government Office
- Work closely with the payroll team to ensure employment changes are processed within the appropriate payroll cycle
- Assist with employee relations and investigation activities, with support from the HR Leader
- Assist with building and maintaining HR Policies, with support from the HR Leader
- Process HR transactions into Workday and WMS
To be successful, you will have:
- 2 to 3 years plus experience in a similar role
- Studying towards or is degree qualified in HR
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday is advantageous)
- Good understanding of payroll processes
- Basic understanding of Vietnam’s labour law and legal requirements, including Collective Agreements and Internal Labour Regulations
- Strong data entry and administration skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Some experience with managing employee issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive, organised and a self-starter
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
Our Purpose: Transform the food supply-chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world.
Our Vision: To be the world’s most dynamic temperature-controlled logistics company
Our Values: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold & Servant Leadership.
If you would like to join the team, please complete the application form to submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!