Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
We have an opportunity for an EDI Developer. This role is based at Hemmant, QLD and reports to Integration & WMS Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide EDI systems support for all internal business systems and external interfaces
- Deliver new EDI changes, interfaces or projects
- Work closely with the business to analyse and evaluate business needs, define requirements and create/update business processes
- Assist Leader to ensure the business systems are fit for purpose through researching solutions, feasibility analysis, systems design and technical specification
- Ensure adequate technical support documentation is created and provided to relevant stakeholders
- Create/update User Guides as needed
- Assist Leader to maintain quality assurance by following a structured approach to system testing, unit testing and UAT testing
- Assist with controlling the deployment of new software, software upgrades and software updates to business system production environments to minimise software defects, errors and rework
- Assist Leader by providing training to ensure all employees, customers and partners are using the interfaces effectively and efficiently (user guide)
- Manage information to ensure data integrity between the WMS and other core systems, and ensure data collection meets business requirements
Skills and experience include:
- 2 years’ plus experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in IT or related discipline
- 3PL/Inventory management experience is preferred but not required
- Experienced with EDI formats and data mapping
- Possesses techniques and expertise in identifying system anomalies and errors
- Experienced with system analysis and design specifications
- Experienced with assisting in project management activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
What we offer in return:
- A constructive culture – focused on achievements, self-actualising, humanistic encouraging and being affiliative
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
- X Factor Awards
If you would like to be part of the team, please send your resume and cover letter to Maria Lam, HR Business Partner.
We respectfully request no agency submissions.