Pack Out Coordinator - North Rocks
LAUNDRY PACKOUT COORDINATOR (North Rocks)
- Immediate start
- Great team environment
- Fulltime Role
North Rocks is part of Linen Service Australia the largest textiles management and laundry operator in Australasia.
Our Linen Laundry plants manage the textile and laundry requirements of customers in the healthcare, accommodation, hospitality and aged care sectors.
We have a fulltime role to provide you with the opportunity to work and enjoy a work life balance.
We can provide
- Stable employment opportunities with On the Job training
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Traineeships and apprenticeships available
- Supported work environments
- Sorting through soiled and dirty linen from hospitals, accommodation, and aged care facilities
- Walking factory to collect stock for packing customer orders
- Labour intensive work (lifting, bending, standing for extended periods)
- Following safe work procedures
- Good Fitness Level with the ability to lift 5kg – 15kg
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to be part of our safety culture
- Team player comfortable working in a multicultural workforce
- Ability to read and understand instructions and apply the information to your work
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these role candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical assessment and COVID19 vaccinations.
Do you want to know more?
Please call our Recruitment Team on 0419 885 900 and we can set up an initial discussion; or give us a call on 02 8860 0400 to let us know that you are coming to visit the laundry between 7am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Interviews will be conducted at Unit C, 19-21 Loyalty Road North Rocks NSW 2151
Ensign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.