Dry Cleaning Worker - Darwin
Dry Cleaning Worker - Darwin Laundry
Dry Cleaning workers are responsible for the effective processing of customer-owned garments, linen and other items to meet customer demand in a primarily, retail environment.
- Receiving garments for dry cleaning
- Effective processing of garments
- Fast paced production work
- Machine Operating
- Repetitive tasks
- Labour intensive work (lifting, bending, standing for extended periods)
- Following safe work procedures
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Worker - flexible hours
- Observe correct manual handling techniques
- Ability or wiliness to learn to use POS System
- Good literacy numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills for updating spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to adapt and acquire new skills
- Attention for detail
- Textile knowledge for garments
- Stable employment opportunities
- On the job training
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supporting and inclusive culture
- Traineeships and apprenticeships available
- Supported work environments
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Testing and Immunizations including COVID-19.
Ensign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.