Service and Delivery Driver - North Rocks
SERVICE AND DELIVERY DRIVER
North Rocks Laundry
- Immediate start
- Great team environment
- Permanent Position
North Rocks is part of Linen Service Australia, the largest Textiles Management and Laundry Operator in Australasia.
Our Linen Laundry Plants manage the textile and laundry requirements of customers in the Healthcare, Accommodation, Hospitality and Aged Care Sectors.
Everyday can be a different route or we can schedule you a routine run!
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills, who will be responsible for carrying out multi-drop deliveries and collection of linen to our customers across Sydney and Regional NSW. We have distribution centers in Canberra, Batemans Bay, Blayney and Port Macquarie.
This is a newly created role within our business due to business growth. We are looking for a Delivery Driver with the flexibility to work between the hours of 4am and 12am on a rostered shift. Weekend overtime opportunities are also available.
- Loading and unloading your vehicle each day for your daily route
- Ensuring you have the right customer orders
- Multi-drop deliveries and pick-ups to your customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers to deliver a great service
- Following safe work procedures
- Monitoring compliance and performance through technology
Skills and Experience
- Good Fitness Level for moving linen trolleys
- Valid MR Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to be part of our safety culture
- Team player comfortable working in a multicultural workforce
- Ability to read and understand instructions and apply the information to your work
- Stable employment opportunities
- On the job training
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Supported work environments
- Refer "A friend" bonus payments of up to $500 for any production, maintenance or trades assistant job
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical assessment and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Ensign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.