Electrician AM & PM shift - Dandenong
ELECTRICIAN - DANDENONG LAUNDRY
For AM & PM shift
- AM shift - 6:00am to 2:06pm
- PM shift - 2:00pm to 10:06pm
- Maintain plant and equipment at a busy industrial laundry as required e.g. Electrical maintenance of industrial washing machines, dryers, conveyors, ironers, garment systems and folding machines.
- Demonstrated experience with assessing and implementing safe work activities in challenging and evolving conditions.
- Work as part of a Team.
- Be prepared to accept guidance and provide input to achieve the best outcome.
- Opportunity to work on weekends.
- Qualified Trade recognised Electrician.
- Knowledge and application of WHS requirements.
- Proven electrical maintenance experience in the relevant sectors.
- Industrial Fault-Finding skills and experience.
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance skills and experience.
- Electrical Installation skills and experience.
- Electrical Drawing interpretation and Understanding.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Good team player with the ability to build productive working relationships.
There will be a preference for candidates who have:
- Industrial Laundry Experience or similar FMCG.
- Previous PLC experience and fault-finding skills.
- The ability to read & interpret Electrical drawings.
- Confined Spaces Entry (or willingness to obtain).
- High risk work licences/Elevated work platform/Working at Heights (or willingness to obtain).
- A knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems (not essential).
What we offer
In return we can offer you a competitive remuneration, a hard-working team in that will assist you in your transition and the opportunity to make your mark in the business.
Dandenong Laundry is part of LINEN SERVICES AUSTRALIA, Australia’s largest provider of managed laundry and textile solutions. We proudly provide customised laundry and textile solutions including linen and work-wear supply, laundry solutions and management to the retail, corporate, industrial, education and health sectors. Come join our passionate and dedicated team.
The Ensign Linen and Industrial business is enjoying dynamic growth.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Testing and Immunisation's including COVID-19.
Ensign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.