Despatch Supervisor - Murdoch
Perth - Murdoch
Despatch Supervisor – Murdoch Laundry
- Great environment for the right person to make their mark
- Just the opportunity for an experienced people leader to step up and make a positive impact
- Supportive and people driven organization
Linen Services Australia has been operating for over 90 years providing quality Linen Management and laundry operations across Australia.
In this role, you will report directly to the Production Manager and work closely with our operational and customer service teams to ensure dispatch activities to meet internal/external customer demand on time.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Management professional to utilize their training and experience to help, develop and optimize the Murdoch operations.
About the role
- Managing dispatch team efficiently and meeting the customer requirement.
- Overseeing safe and efficient operations, including, training and correct use of all plant and equipment.
- Creating rosters to ensure operational requirements are met in line with approved budgets.
- Ensuring there is enough staffing resource to meet required weekly production.
- Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency and profitability.
- Managing staffing requirements, plan and assigns work, and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Time management and understanding reporting are vital to ensure production is met.
- Strong people management skills and previous experience as a supervisor or team leader in a fast-paced manufacturing facility ideally from and FMCG environment. This includes experience in providing regular team toolbox talks.
- Strong communication skills within your team and internal customers.
- A proactive and hands-on approach to your duties and commitment to meet deadlines and KPIs.
- Sound knowledge of OH&S procedures and the ability to monitor and address safety hazards and exposure to injury management processes.
- Confident computer skills including ability to operate multiple systems and processes.
- Excellent communication, written and computer skills.
- A competitive salary package.
- Stable employment opportunities.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
Linen Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for this role candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical including drug and alcohol testing and immunisations including COVID19.