IT Business Analyst
Sydney Support Office
- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive salary
- Mascot location with flexible working arrangements
- Global Leader in Travel Retail
Lagardère Travel Retail and AWPL have joined forces to share the best of their global and local strengths in travel retail. A partnership years in the making, Lagardère AWPL operates over 180 stores, with a passionate and capable team at its heart, and we are the only operator in the region able to offer our customers and partners unique experiences across four distinct business lines; Travel Essentials, Speciality, Duty Free & Luxury and Food Service.
With a large number of projects in the queue for 2022/2023, we are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to support in a newly created, full-time, permanent position based in our Sydney Support Office.
The successful candidate will play a key role in proactively assessing, developing and implementing solutions to meet current and future business needs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery, operations and support for all common business systems
- Ensuring systems, solutions and processes conform to all regulatory & policy requirements
- Ensuring ICT Systems are supported by adequate & tested business continuity & disaster recovery plans
- Business system lifecycle planning & maintenance
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise between various business departments and groups
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience identifying, gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience assessing options for process improvement
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to develop business process maps
- Strong experience in writing Test plans, Test Conditions & Test Scripts
- Experience in end-to-end systems testing
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
- Previous exposure to retail business will be highly regarded
- Previous exposure in applications like Business Central and SAP will be highly regarded
We operate in a constantly evolving and fast-paced retail environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a dynamic team of dedicated professionals. We offer a supportive but challenging environment, with great career progression opportunities, offices close to Sydney Airport with exciting views, and a free onsite Gym.