Finance, Systems and Admin Manager
About the MidCoast Region
From lakes and estuaries to white sandy beaches to world heritage mountain wilderness, the MidCoast region offers an attractive lifestyle for everyone. Our community is characterised by its welcoming attitude, growing economy and natural beauty. These are the pillars of the quality of life we value. To find out more about our beautiful region click here.
MidCoast Assist is an ageing and disability service of MidCoast Council. We are one of the largest registered providers of community aged care and NDIS services in the region. At MidCoast Assist we value, support and develop those who are committed to delivering positive outcomes for our clients.
The role & you
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that has extensive experience in a finance and business administration supervisory role, preferably in the community services sector. You will be a subject matter expert on all things budgeting and reporting and will be able to provide sound financial analysis to the Manager. You will have a demonstrated understanding of the business environment, accounting practices, legislation governing ageing and disability services and insights into business systems and processes. This role will suit someone who continually challenges the status quo to improve on what we do for our customers. Furthermore, you will have tertiary qualifications in finance, business administration, or similar discipline.
The package: Commencing salary package circa $124,000 p.a.
Council also offers a range of other benefits for its employees, including:
- Ongoing training and development
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Extra 5 days sick leave
- Opportunity for annual progression
- Flexible working arrangements
Location: This position will be based at MidCoast Assist’s premises located at 4 Breese Parade, Forster. You may also be required to be based from other Council sites across the MidCoast Council region.
Tenure: Permanent, Full Time.
How to apply:
- Before applying please review the POSITION DESCRIPTION
- When responding to the questions below, please include detailed and relevant examples of your skills and experience.
- We recommend you prepare your question responses in a separate Word document and once complete, copy each response to the relevant question on the application form.
- Click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of the application form to attach your resume.
- You will be able to review your application before submitting it.
- We will be in touch via email.
At MidCoast Council, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Our aim is to provide all of our staff with an inclusive, safe and healthy working environment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for roles at MidCoast Council.
MidCoast Council has implemented a Disability Inclusion Action Plan to support those with disabilities both in our community and in our workforce.
For enquiries regarding the application process contact Loretta Anderson, Senior Human Resources Business Partner on 7955 7316.
For questions relating to the position requirements please contact Paul Martin, Manager MidCoast Assist on 7955 7474.
Closing date: 3 July 2022 at 11.30 pm.