Domestic Assistants - Tea Gardens
Are you someone who takes pride in cleaning homes and wants to make a difference in the lives of others?
MidCoast Assist values great house cleaners and so do our clients. We work with older people and people with a disability throughout the MidCoast region and are recruiting a pool of casual Domestic Assistants to clean homes of our clients.
The role: These positions sit within our MidCoast Assist Department of MidCoast Council and are responsible for delivering quality, person-centred domestic assistance services to older people, people with dementia, people with disabilities and their carers.
The package: Hourly base rate of $23.24 (Grade 2) plus casual loading and superannuation.
You will be required to use your privately owned vehicle as part of this position, with business usage being reimbursed in line with the Local Government (State) Award.
Location: Upon commencement, your base work location will be the MidCoast Assist office located at 245 Myall Street, Tea Gardens. You may also be required to be based from other Council sites across the MidCoast Council region.
Tenure: Casual up to 38 hours per week.
How to apply: We often receive a high level of interest in roles we advertise so, to help provide our applicants with an efficient and professional service, our recruitment system is fully online.
- When you click "Apply for this job" you will be directed to our online application.
- Before responding to the questions please read the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
- When responding to each question please include detailed relevant examples of your skills and experience.
- We recommend you prepare your responses to each question in a separate Word document and once complete copy your separate responses into the relevant section of the application form.
- Click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of the first page of the application form to attach your resume. Please ensure you have attached your most up to date resume or CV.
- You will then be able to review your application before submitting it.
- We will be in touch with applicants via email so please ensure it is correct.