Support Worker - Disability Services (Forster, Taree and Gloucester)
Are you someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of others? Come join MidCoast Assist and be part of a great team of Support Workers providing personalised service to assist and support people with a disability and special needs.
The role: These positions sit within our MidCoast Assist Department of MidCoast Council and are responsible for delivering core support services to people with disability including individual activities, group activities and in and out of home respite including emergency respite in a variety of centre-based and community settings.
The package: Hourly base rate $27.00 gross per hour (Grade 5) plus 25% loading and superannuation.
You will be required to use your privately owned vehicle as part of this position, with business usage being reimbursed in line with the Local Government (State) Award.
Location: The successful applicants will be required to work at one of our MidCoast Assist offices between Forster, Taree and Gloucester. You may also be required to be based from other Council sites.
Tenure: Casual up to 38 hours per week.
How to apply: We often receive a high level of interest in roles we advertise so, to help provide our applicants with an efficient and professional service, our recruitment system is fully online.
- When you click "Apply for this job" you will be directed to our online application.
- Before responding to the questions please read the POSITION DESCRIPTION.
- When responding to each question please include detailed relevant examples of your skills and experience.
- We recommend you prepare your responses to each question in a separate Word document and once complete copy your separate responses into the relevant section of the application form.
- Click the "NEXT" button at the bottom of the first page of the application form to attach your resume. Please ensure you have attached your most up to date resume or CV.
- You will then be able to review your application before submitting it.
- We will be in touch with applicants via email so please ensure it is correct.