St Arnaud Early Learning Centre Customer Support Officer
|Job Type||Part Time - Permanent|
|Package||$60,447.04 per annum pro rata|
|Position Description||St Arnaud Early Learning Centre Customer Support Officer|
We have implemented a flexible approach to working arrangements and locations that operates on the Microsoft Platform and, where possible, we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or in other locations
We have a Bring Your Own Device and Mobile Allowance policy, which we encourage candidates to read in conjunction with the position description.
About this role
This position is responsible for the provision of professional administration and support of staff in all aspects of the delivery of early childhood education programs which ensure positive outcomes for children. This position is contracted for 31.5 hours per week.
- Model Council values and meet Council’s Service Standards by participating in team projects, process mapping and review, and proactively responding to customer requests confidentiality.
- Provide reception for the Early Learning Centre families, including enquiries about education and care, parent/carer tours, enrolment interviews and maintain waiting list.
- Undertake general administrative duties including records management, publicity materials (including website maintenance), and accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure staff and children utilise effective health and hygiene practices, including meeting all regulations relating to food safety and preparation, medical management plans, risk management plans, policies and procedures.
- Ensure an effective induction and orientation process for new families, children and educators, including workplace students and volunteers.
- Complete any collection of data, medical or other records required in a timely manner, and in accordance with the service’s policies and procedures and the National Quality Standards.
- Provide backfill support across the St Arnaud Early Learning Centre, including kitchen duties and early childhood education provision.
- Perform, as directed, other duties that are within the limits of the incumbents’ skill, competence and training.
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent as required under the Education and Care Services National regulations. Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate (including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training).
- Understanding and experience in early childhood services including ability to develop and deliver early childhood programs.
- Experience in administration, staff supervision and coordination of complex tasks
- Ability to gain cooperation and assistance from families, children, educators and employees to maintain a strong customer focus and positive relationships between council and service-users.
How to apply
- Download and read the position description.
- Attach a cover letter and resume.
- Submit your application by following the process on this page.
If you'd like to know more contact Stephanie Burns, People and Culture Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5358 8700.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 17th May 2021
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer