Business and Hospitality Support Officer
|Job Type||Part-Time - Temporary (3 months)|
|Package||$66,635.21 per annum pro rata|
|Position Description||Business and Hospitality Support Officer|
We have implemented a flexible approach to working arrangements and locations that operates on the Microsoft Platform and, where possible, we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or in other locations
We have a Bring Your Own Device and Mobile Allowance policy, which we encourage candidates to read in conjunction with the position description.
Covid-19 Vaccination Status
It is a requirement for all local government employees in Victoria to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and evidence must be provided by the preferred candidate prior to an offer of employment.
About this role
Offering two part time positions (3 days per week) for a three month period, you will deliver information to businesses, events and community groups, including recreation and sporting clubs, regarding the importance of COVIDSafe compliance practices and support provision of local data to the state government for use in COVID response planning.
- Deliver resources and information to business and the community to ensure compliance with COVIDSafe restrictions in all commercial and community settings, including:
- information and advice on creation of COVIDSafe Plans
- information in community languages
- advice on where to obtain further information
- Gather data from business and community groups on challenges and barriers to achieving COVIDSafe compliance.
- Perform, as directed, other duties that are within the limits of the incumbents’ skill, competence and training
- Post-secondary qualifications or relevant experience in business, marketing or administration.
- Demonstrated ability to gain cooperation and assistance from employees and the community in order to complete activities, gain information and maintain good customer relations.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, including report writing and the preparation of public information.
- Proficient administration experience including project delivery and report writing.
How to apply
- Download and read the position description.
- Attach a cover letter and resume.
- Submit your application by following the process on this page.
If you'd like to know more contact Justine Kingan, Manager Economic and Community Futures at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5358 8700.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 13th December 2021
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer