Capital Works Delivery Officer
|Job Type||Full Time Temporary to 30/06/2023|
|Package||$68,195.40 per annum|
|Position Description||Capital Works Delivery Officer|
We have implemented a flexible approach to working arrangements and locations that operates on the Microsoft Platform and, where possible, we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or in other locations
We have a Bring Your Own Device and Mobile Allowance policy, which we encourage candidates to read in conjunction with the position description.
Covid-19 Vaccination Status
It is a requirement for all local government employees in Victoria to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and evidence must be provided by the preferred candidate prior to an offer of employment.
About this role
The Capital Works Officer is responsible for assisting the project delivery team in the delivery of quality and timely capital works projects through the provision of competent administration and project coordination.
- Assist in monitoring and project management of Council’s capital works program within budgetary and time constraints
- Undertake project planning tasks prior to project commencement including procurement requirements
- Provide administration support as required within the Project Delivery team, including:
- Develop new, and improve existing, administrative processes when required
- Preparation of standard and progress reports, correspondence and submissions, as directed
- Identify work priorities in consultation with the Senior Projects Officer
- Ensure courteous, timely and accurate service to customers including consultation with key stakeholders on capital works projects
- Relevant tertiary education and/or experience in the field of project management or substantial relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, setting priorities and planning and organising own work.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve specific objectives within available resources and within a set timetable.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve using guidelines, professional/technical knowledge or experience.
How to apply
- Download and read the position description.
- Attach a cover letter and resume.
- Submit your application by following the process on this page.
If you'd like to know more contact Jeevan Pinto, Senior Projects Officer at email@example.com or call 03 5358 8700.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 27 June 2022
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer