Speech Pathologist/Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Physiotherapist/Specialist Teacher
- Albury based office and surrounding locations
- Permanent, Full Time/Part-time positions
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions and generous salary packaging options
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development opportunities
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit community organisation with a strong commitment to the values of Kindness, Optimism, Quality and Respect. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. We do this by providing childhood intervention support services through our specialist key worker model.
Working directly with and building quality relationships with families you will offer your professional expertise whilst being actively supported by a team of highly trained allied health professionals and mentors. We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
You will be joining an organisation during an exciting period of opportunity and growth.
At Noah’s Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their career goals.
Our benefits are
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- Supportive leadership and structured supervision
- 17.5% leave loading, accrued days off
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, yearly conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
About the role
We have a position for an experienced, qualified, and motivated allied health professional in the areas of Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, or Specialist Teacher to work as part of our team based in Albury.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children within the community and enjoys working within a dynamic, friendly and supportive team.
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience plus superannuation. Graduate applicants will also be considered.
To view the position descriptions please click on the below links.
Click apply now to submit your application quoting reference no. NOAH57 by Sunday 13th October 2019.
Applicants will be reviewed as they are received.
Enquiries can be directed to Jane Tinkler, Team Leader on 0425 784 876.
Applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Checks (Vic and NSW) and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.