Team Leader/Senior Therapsit - Early Childhood Intervention Service/NDIS
South Eastern Suburbs
- Lead your mobile team servicing South Eastern Suburbs
- Flexible working arrangements and Salary Packaging
- Committed to Professional Development
Noah's Ark is an innovative not-for-profit community organisation with a strong commitment to the values of Kindness, Optimism, Quality and Respect. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs, we do this by providing early childhood intervention support services through our key worker model.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah’s Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their career goals.
Our benefits are
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive Salary packaging options
- Supportive leadership and, structured supervision
- Purchased leave arrangements,17.5% leave loading, accrued days off
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, Bi-yearly conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Team Leader to lead an Early Childhood Intervention service based at Pakenham and work as part of a transdisciplinary team servicing South Eastern suburbs.
The Team Leader role is complimented by the addition of a Practice leader, a skilled practitioner who supports staff to meet qualities and efficiencies consistent with Noah’s Ark practice and NDIS market viability. The Practice Leader works closely with, and alongside, the Team Leader to ensure quality practice for families and strong support for staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children within the community and enjoys working within a dynamic, committed and friendly team.
This is a Level 3, full time position. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation.
To view the position description please click the link below.
Click Apply Now to submit your application
Reference number - NOAH59
Applications Close - Sunday 20 October 2019
Enquiries about this role can made to Jenny Howell, Operations Manager on 0408 346 483
Applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check