- Mobile workforce with supportive team network
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation with a strong commitment to the values of Kindness, Optimism, Quality and Respect. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. We do this by providing early childhood intervention support services through our specialist key worker model.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah’s Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their career goals.
About the role
We have a fixed term position (12 Months with opportunities to extend) for an experienced, motivated tertiary qualified Occupational Therapist to work as part of our allied health team of professionals. Your role will entail face to face consultations with families and children to determine strategies that support day to day living and interactions.
Based in Heidelberg you will work with clients in the Northern Melbourne Region.
Professionals with a background and qualifications in Physiotherapy will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of children within the community and enjoys working within a dynamic and friendly team.
Our benefits are
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging
- Supportive leadership and structured mentoring and supervision
- Purchased leave arrangements,17.5% leave loading, accrued days off
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
To view the Position Description please click the links below.
For enquiries please contact Laura Madaffari, Team Leader on 0457 825 813
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check