- Remote workforce with office located in Bendigo
- Generous salary packaging offering additional $16K tax free incentive
- Flexible, family friendly work conditions
- Graduates welcome and encouraged to apply
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation driven by our core values of Kindness, Optimism, Quality and Respect. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Under the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a fixed term position for an experienced, motivated and pro-active Speech Pathologist to work as part of a qualified team of allied health professionals. This role would also suit Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, or Physiotherapists. The role is initially 12 months with a strong opportunity to extend.
Based in the Bendigo region, your role will involve:
- Face to face consultation and relationship building with clients to provide short and long term intervention strategies.
- Liaise and collaborate with transdisciplinary team to develop and implement comprehensive support plans.
- Provide clinical and direct support practices to children (0-12) and their families.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, providing high quality service and engaging in both personal and professional development.
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused approach.
- Independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits are covered by an EBA, include:
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Supportive leadership and structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation providing excellence in practice.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
To view the Position Description please click the links below.
Reference number - NOAH64
Application closing date - Sunday 10 November 2019
For enquiries please contact Michelle Kenny, Team Leader on 0407 426 794.
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check