Malvern & Wantirna
- Remote workforce with offices located in Malvern and Wantirna
- Competitive salary and generous packaging including additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance(part-time considered)
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a permanent, full-time position for an experienced, motivated and pro-active Speech Pathologist to work as part of a qualified team of allied health professionals. Part-time will also be considered (0.4EFT).
As a remote Key Worker your region will cover the Eastern Melbourne area (Including area surrounding Malvern, Hawthorn, Bayswater, Wantirna, Glen Waverley, Ringwood, Box Hill, Mooroolbark, Croydon).
Your role will involve:
- Face to face consultation and relationship building with clients to provide short and long term intervention strategies.
- Liaise and collaborate with transdisciplinary team to develop and implement comprehensive support plans.
- Provide clinical and direct support practices to children (0-12) and their families.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, providing high quality service and engaging in both personal and professional development.
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused approach.
- Independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits include:
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Supportive leadership and structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards (overseas secondment)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation providing excellence in practice.
To view the Position Description please click the link below.
For enquiries please contact Suzy Green, Team Leader on 0447 585 824.
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check