- Remote workforce with office located in Ballarat
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a permanent, full-time position for an experienced, motivated and pro-active Speech Pathologist to work as part of a qualified team of allied health professionals.
As a remote Key Worker your region will cover the regional area in the surrounds of Ballarat.
Your role will involve:
- Face to face consultation and relationship building with clients to provide short and long term intervention strategies.
- Liaise and collaborate as a transdisciplinary team to develop and implement comprehensive support plans.
- Provide clinical and direct support practices to children (0-12) and their families.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, providing high quality service and engaging in both personal and professional development.
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused approach.
- Independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits are covered by an EBA, include:
- Above award wages and conditions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Supportive leadership and structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Awards
- Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice.
Salary will be determined with experience.
To view the Position Description please click the link below.
Click here for Level 2 Position Description
Application closing date - Sunday 17 November 2019
For enquiries please contact Susan Martin, Team Leader on 0428 515 379.
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.