- Remote workforce with office located in Melton
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a permanent, full-time position for a motivated and pro-active Speech Pathologist (experienced or Graduate) to work as part of a team of allied health professionals in the North-Western Region of Melbourne (covering Caroline Springs, Darley, Sunbury and Mt Tottrell).
As a Key Worker you have an interest in:
- Building relationships and coaching clients face to face to provide short and long term practical strategies to facilitate child development.
- Liaising and collaborating as a transdisciplinary team member to develop and implement comprehensive support plans.
- Providing clinical support interventions by expanding on area of expertise to children (0-12) and their families.
- Contributing to continuous improvement, providing high quality service.
In return Noah's Ark offers career progression and development through access to team building, supervision, mentoring and coaching, forums, seminars and access to ongoing training.
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused.
- Goal orientated, independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits are covered by an EBA include:
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership and structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Award (overseas secondment)
- Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice.
Salary will be determined with experience.
To view the Position Description by clicking on the links below:
Click here for Level 2 Position Description
Application closing date - Sunday 17 November 2019
For enquiries please contact Shay Jayawardena, Team Leader Melton on 0439 368 169
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.