- Mobile workforce with offices located in Malvern and Wantirna
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a permanent, full-time position for an experienced, motivated and pro-active Physiotherapist to work as part of a team of allied health professionals in Eastern Melbourne with office based in Malvern and Wantirna. Part-time 0.6EFT considered.
As a Key Worker you are driven by:
- Building relationships and coaching clients face to face to provide short and long term strategies to facilitate child development.
- Liaising and collaborating as a transdisciplinary team member to develop and implement support plans.
- Providing clinical support interventions by expanding on area of expertise to children (0-12) and their families.
- Contributing to continuous improvement, providing high quality service.
Noah's Ark also prides itself on offering its staff opportunities for career progression through access to supervision, mentoring and coaching, forums, seminars and ongoing training. We also enjoy a bit of fun at the same time!
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused.
- Goal orientated, independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
- Minimum 2 years experience
Our benefits include
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership, structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Award (overseas secondment)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice.
To view the position description click on the link below:
Click here for Level 2 Position Description
Application closing date - Sunday 1 December 2019
For enquiries please contact Suzy Green, Team Leader Malvern on 0447 585 824
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.