Team Leader/Senior Therapist
- Lead a transdisciplinary team of allied health professionals
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and driven Senior Therapist to lead a team of allied health professionals from our office in Canberra. As a Senior Therapist your specialist practice will compliment that of our team in the field of Psychology, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy.
The Team Leader role is also complimented by the addition of a Practice Coach, a skilled practitioner who supports and coach staff to develop their skills and practice under Noah’s Ark Key Worker model. As a leadership team, together you will ensure quality practice for families and the strength of our service as an NDIS service provider.
This is a Level 3, full-time fixed term position until Mid-Oct 2020. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation (Part-time 0.4EFT will be considered).
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Driven by an initiative and service that is family focused.
- Committed to service improvement and the goals of the organisation.
- Capable at managing programs and stakeholder relationships.
- Experience leading and coaching a individuals to achieve goals and targets.
Our benefits include
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership, structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Award (overseas secondment)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice.
To view the position description click on the link below:
For enquiries please contact Michele Totterdell, Operations Manager on 0433 884 052
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.