Ingleburn Veterinary Hospital is located in outer Sydney suburb, Campbelltown, New South Wales. The clinic is located an hour drive from the beautiful beaches of Wollongong and only a 45 minute drive into the heart of Sydney CBD. This offers plenty of places to explore and travel to on days off.
Within the MacArthur region you can explore the lush Australian Botanic Gardens at Mount Annan which hosts amazing food festivals and occasions weddings! Attend the taste-bud tantalising Macarthur Night Markets or go horse riding at the Sugarloaf Horse Centre. If you are looking to relax, take a breather and sip refreshments overlooking the serene Japanese Gardens at the Arts Centre Café. To learn more about this fantastic location, please visit https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/WhatsOn
Ingleburn Veterinary Hospital is a unique clinic as it offers a great opportunity for a vet to work in both in a GP environment as well as an Emergency environment. Alongside the Veterinary hospital we run a 24hr emergency centre which provides afterhours and emergency care to 30+ referring clinics. Part of the lead vet’s role will be to support and guide the vets in both the GP and the Emergency clinic.
All the staff at Ingleburn are passionate and dedicated to offering the highest quality of care possible. We think of our clients as family and treat each other as such. Our nursing staff are well trained in both GP and emergency.
We are looking for a vet that is passionate about being a vet and that wants to pass on his or her knowledge to build a great vet team here at Ingleburn vet. Ingleburn has a great opportunity to grow both clinics, so we are looking for a vet who is ready to move into more of a leadership role and help support and mentor other vets within the clinic.
Our facilities include advanced diagnostic equipment such as REM Vetscan VS2, HM5, iStat, Vue, digital radiology, dental radiology, ultrasound, doppler blood pressure and pulse oximetry. We also have the most up to date monitoring equipment including ECTO2, ECC and blood pressure to help support snake bites, GDV’s and to assist with the ventilation of patients.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience with leadership capabilities
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
For further information, please visit http://ingleburnvet.com.au/
Our team is part of National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. Click here to learn more www.nvcltd.com.au
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $100,000 - $110,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.