Frenchs Forest Veterinary Hospital is located 13 kilometres north of the Sydney CBD in the Northern Beaches. Home of the famous Home and Away set, Northern Beaches is the perfect spot for a sea-change and an escape from the busy city centre! Take a day trip away from the beach and head into Sydney to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, dine at the Revolving Restaurant and take tourist photos in front of the Sydney Opera House! To discover more of what Northern Beaches has to offer, please visit https://www.sydney.com/destinations/sydney/sydney-north/northern-beaches
Frenchs Forest Veterinary Hospital began providing veterinary services in 1986. Our highly dedicated and experienced team are committed to providing clients with the highest level of professional and compassionate veterinary services. With an animal health care team that offer education, advice and care, we ensure that pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible. We treat cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice and birds.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Lead Veterinarian to take the reins and lead our team of 3 Vets, 5 Nurses.
What we can offer you:
- Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Industry leading professional development programs
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- A minimum of 4 years’ practical experience, capable of team and case leadership
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Sole charge and practice management skills, with ability to manage the overall clinic workload
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude.
For further information, please visit https://ffvh.com.au/
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://nvcltd.com.au/Veterinary-Training-Centre/
What is it like to work for NVC?
Let our staff tell you themselves!
‘Since coming to work for NVC, my whole outlook on my job, career and ultimately my life has substantially improved. I love that the ethos at NVC is to invest in people, treat them well and show them that they are valued. I have certainly felt that.’ – Louise Parry, Lead Veterinarian, Everton Park Veterinary Surgery
‘Yesterday afternoon we did a stitch up or a dog's ear. The case was referred to us by another vet group who had vets available but refused to see the case. I believe this would never happen at NVC because of the great culture that our CEO has worked hard to infuse through NVC and which I hope we never lose’. – Peter Elliott, Lead Veterinarian, Vetcall Ashmore
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $85,000 - $100,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.