Herne Bay Vet Clinic is located in Herne Bay, New Zealand, on the southwestern shore of Waitemata Harbour. Herne Bay is an affluent suburb boasting high-end boutiques, designer fashions, upscale seafood and trendy suburban eateries. This harbour-side city is a highly prosperous area known for its spectacular water views. If you are looking for a sea-change, Herne Bay is the calling you!
Herne Bay Vet Clinic is a fully equipped veterinary clinic offering routine services such as vaccinations, microchipping, general health checks and arthritis injections. In addition to this we are a state-of-the-art facility and our hospital is equipped with a Vetscan Biochemistry and Haematology, a sterile surgical suite as well as separate dental suite. Herne Bay Vet has an active client base of around 900 and 55% of these client’s own cats. We believe that the client experience is the most important product we offer. The client experience starts from the car park and stretches to the final payment and beyond.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Senior Veterinarian who is highly motivated and experienced with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a 482 Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Willingness to commit to at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills
For further information, please visit http://petvet.co.nz/
Who is National Veterinary Care?
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://nvcltd.com.au/Veterinary-Training-Centre/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
Please contact Shanda Lodge, Recruitment Coordinator, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $100,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.