Pet Doctors- The Gardens is located in Dunedin, New Zealand, on the southeast coast of the South Island. Surrounded by dramatic hills and at the foot of the picturesque Otago Harbour, Dunedin is one of the best-preserved Victorian and Edwardian cities in the Southern Hemisphere, commonly referred to as the Edinburgh of New Zealand. To learn more about our beautiful location, please visit https://www.newzealand.com/au/dunedin-coastal-otago/
Pet Doctors- The Gardens has been established for 31 years and we have a great team of Vets, Nurses and client relations staff who work hard to understand and provide to the needs of all small animal pets. Our staff are friendly and dedicated to delivering a high standard of care and service and we have the largest Pet Store in Dunedin!
Our clinic is seeking a Veterinarian to engage in a Full-Time position or possibly a job share opportunity, with commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Unlimited online training through the NVC online training centre
- Continuing education and study leave per annum allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- Experience in surgery
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication to both our external and internal clients.
- Strong client relationship building skills
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand. What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://nvcltd.com.au/Veterinary-Training-Centre/
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Tayla Hayes, Recruitment Team Leader, via email@example.com or 0407 300 263 or Apply Now.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $50,000 - $90,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.