Rockhampton Veterinary Clinic is located in Rockhampton, central Queensland. Rockhampton is considered the regional centre of South east Queensland and known mostly as the beef capital of Queensland. Bordered by both the Berserker ranges and the popular Capricorn Coast, Rockhampton has much to offer. For more information on things to do in this beautiful part of sunny Queensland, please visit https://www.queensland.com/en-au/destination-information/rockhampton.
Who are we?
At Rockhampton Veterinary Clinic we are a busy small animal practice dedicated to providing comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary services. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold in our client’s families. Our animal health care team offers education, advice and care to ensure our client’s pets have the longest, happiest and healthiest lives possible.
A position exists for a highly motivated and experienced Veterinarian who wants to develop their veterinary skills in a busy and stimulating environment. We are able to offer either full-time or part-time hours to the right candidate. As a three Vet clinic, we are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
We're looking for:
- A confident and experienced Veterinarian with a BVSc or equivalent and registration to practice in Queensland
- A minimum of 6 months experience with a willingness to contribute to after-hours
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- An ability to sole charge and be accountable
- Exceptional client relationship building skills.
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience and skillset
- Relocation assistance and/ or sponsorship if required
- Annual study allowance and study leave, as well as registrations and AVA membership
- Access to a network of experienced veterinary professionals
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built veterinary training facilities.
- Endless opportunity with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
For more information, please visit our clinic website www.rockyvet.com.au
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of nearly 100 clinics located across Australia and New
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more!
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Whether you are seeking a new career direction, a lifestyle change, a challenge or a relocation to a new environment, we would love to have a chat.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $60,000 - $95,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependent on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.